Department of Mathematics
Office: 1007 Warren Weaver Hall
I am an NSF Postdoctoral Fellow at the Courant Institute sponsored by Scott Armstrong. I began my fellowship at Cornell University sponsored by Lionel Levine. I received my PhD at the University of Chicago under the supervision of Charles K. Smart in June 2022.
Previously, I received a B.S. in mathematics and an M.S. in statistics from Stanford University.
I am interested in probability and partial differential equations. Some topics I have worked on include quantitative stochastic homogenization, the Abelian sandpile, and Liouville quantum gravity.
Publications and Preprints
- Unique continuation on planar graphs,
with Bill Cooperman
and Shirshendu Ganguly.
- Rigidity of harmonic functions on the supercritical percolation cluster,
with Bill Cooperman
and Paul Dario.
- Internal DLA on mated-CRT maps,
with Ewain Gwynne.
- Harmonic balls in Liouville quantum gravity,
with Ewain Gwynne.
- Integer superharmonic matrices on the F-lattice.
To appear in Advances in Mathematics.
- Hamilton-Jacobi scaling limits of Pareto peeling in 2D,
with Peter S. Morfe.
To appear in Probability Theory and Related Fields.
- A shape theorem for exploding sandpiles.
To appear in Annals of Applied Probability.
- Dynamic dimensional reduction in the Abelian sandpile.
Communications in Mathematical Physics, 390, 933-958 (2022).
- Convergence of the random Abelian sandpile. Annals of Probability 49(6): 3168-3196 (2021).
- University of Rochester Probability Seminar, May 3, 2024
- Los Angeles Probability Forum, February 29, 2024
- McGill University Probability Seminar, February 9, 2024
- University of Hagen, Analysis Seminar, November 29, 2023
- NYU Analysis Seminar, November 2, 2023
- AMS 2023 Fall Eastern Sectional Meeting, Special Session, September 9, 2023
- Percolation and interactions, CIRM, August 3, 2023
- 43rd Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Invited Session, July 26, 2023
- Percolation Today, April 4, 2023
- University of British Columbia Probability Seminar, March 1, 2023
- University of Victoria Dynamics and Probability Seminar, February 28, 2023
- Institute for Advanced Study Probability Seminar, November 2, 2022
- Penn/Temple Probability Seminar, November 1, 2022
- Cornell Probability Seminar, October 24, 2022
Universality: Random Matrices, Random Geometry and SPDEs,
June 4, 2022
- Yale Analysis Seminar, March 3, 2022
- University of Utah Stochastics Seminar, February 25th, 2022
- LU-NU-UMN Joint Probability Seminar, October 27, 2021
- Bernoulli-IMS, Organized Session, July 22, 2021
- Stanford Probability Seminar, May 10, 2021
- UC Berkeley Probability Seminar, February 10, 2021
- Cornell Math 7710 Guest Lecture,October 27, 2020
- Cornell Probability Seminar, September 23, 2019
- CCNY Mathematics Colloquium, September 19, 2019
New York University
- In Fall 2023 I am teaching MATH-UA 120 Discrete Mathematics.
University of Chicago
- In Spring 2022 and 2019 I was a teaching assistant for STAT 383 Measure-Theoretic Probability 2 at UChicago.
- In Winter 2022 I was a teaching assistant for STAT 33910 Financial Statistics.
- In Fall 2021 I was a teaching assistant for STAT 312 Stochastic Processes.
- In Winter 2021 I was a teaching assistant for STAT 33910 Financial Statistics.
- In Spring 2020 I was a teaching assistant for STAT 234 Statistical Models and Methods.
- In Fall 2020 I was a teaching assistant for STAT 25150 Introduction to Mathematical Probability.
- In Fall 2017, 2018 I was a teaching assistant for STAT 312 Stochastic Processes.
- In Winter and Spring 2017 I was a teaching assistant for STAT 220 Statistical Methods and Applications.
Chinese University of Hong Kong Shenzhen
- In Summer 2016 I was a lecturer for Introduction to Matrix Methods.
- In Fall 2014 and 2015 I was a teaching assistant for Introduction to Matrix Methods.
- In Winter 2014 I was a teaching assistant for Convex Optimization .